Do you need some assistance with a disability transition?
Are you feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start in getting yourself from your current abode to your new home? You are not alone.
Everyone moves at some stage of their life. If you need a little extra assistance because of a disability, Care to Move provides a competent, trustworthy and respectful service, taking into account your physical and emotional needs.
We provide a beginning to end service that gets you into your next home with the least disruption to routine.
Care to Move helps make this lifetime transition a little easier for you by creating a personalised plan that will be implemented at a pace that you can manage. Our aim is to make what is often a stressful, bewildering process a calm and organised new beginning.
What we do to help people with a disability transition to a new home
Our goal is to get you on the road to your next chapter happily and healthily with as much or as little support as you need to get there.
We can help with:
- developing a personalised transition plan, providing a step by step list of tasks that need to be completed to get you to your new home and allocating tasks you want to manage yourself and those Care to Move are to facilitate
- organising waste and donations
- finding accommodation, storage and movers
- arranging cleaning and maintenance
- coordinating styling and real estate
- helping with settling in and unpacking
Contact Care to Move about how we can help you and your family.
Call 07 3180 1689 for a no obligation discussion.